!( - )

!( - )

March 11, 2013

What I’ve Been Up to Lately


This is what inescapable creativity looks like…. 


It appears to be mass chaos, but I actually know what’s going on here. ;) 

I just get so excited when I sit down to make jewelry and don’t want to forget all my ideas, so I think, “Oh, I need to use these … and I need to make this necklace … and I need to make something with these … and these … and…,” and that is what it looks like. :D

Maybe over-eagerness. Maybe this has something to do with it?


But when this comes of it, I guess it’s a good thing:


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!