!( - )

!( - )

September 20, 2013

Surprise Sale!

I don't know about things in your part of the world, but it has been a rough week around here, to put it lightly. So I think that calls for some happiness:


There are a few dozen pairs of earrings already on clearance on Katya Valera's Facebook page. We're talking $6 and $7 a piece. But through Monday, all those earrings are half-off their already reduced prices!


Just a sampling of your many options

So that means the majority of these earrings are now on sale for $3 and $4 a piece. That's insane. You can buy as many as you want, through Monday, September 23. 

Just take a look at my clearance album for all your options and comment or message me to claim the ones you love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!