!( - )

!( - )

January 8, 2014

2014: The Year of Radiant Orchid




Another new year means a new Color of the Year announcement from Pantone! And that also means a collection of all the options to be found at Katya Valera so you can wear it all year. :)

Last year's Emerald has been succeeded by Radiant Orchid!


And along with the Color of the Year announcement comes Pantone’s Color Report for Spring 2014

Here’s Katya Valera’s versions of the 10 chosen colors: Placid Blue, Violet Tulip, Hemlock, Paloma, Sand, Freesia, Cayenne, Celosia Orange, Dazzling Blue, and of course Radiant Orchid.


Whichever colors strike your fancy, you can find them at Katya Valera! 


You can get more info on each piece in my Etsy shop. And if there's a piece pictured above that you can't find in my shop, that's because it's on Clearance! All my Clearance items are in their own album on my Facebook page. If you're interested in any of those, feel free to comment or message me there, and I'll gladly make you a listing on Etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!