!( - )

!( - )

January 31, 2014

Favorites with a Bonus Announcement!


Well, this girl is still sick but desperately praying I'm getting over this and will get through it without going to the doctor, something my body hasn't been able to do for years.

In the meantime, it's time for some favorites!

1) My birthday this month brought what I wanted most: my first iPhone--in gold! :O (Which means I now finally have Instagram!) And so of course it needed a case, which I found in gold... I wasn't planning on that color until I saw the phone that way and couldn't give up the color while needing the protection. So gold it was. It's from Amazon. :)


And of course my current (and potentially permanent) favorite nail polish, Good as Gold by Essie, which I mentioned last week, just so happens to match. I'm wearing it here topped with Swing Baby by China Glaze.

2) While The Civil Wars sadly might need to get their act together professionally, this Grammy 2014-winning song is pretty awesome. I've never been really into the duo, just neutral about them, but when I saw they won for this song, I looked it up and had to buy it.


And I bet this video took longer to make than the song did to write... Wow.

3) And I'm now on Bloglovin! In case you're not familiar with it, Bloglovin is a happy little (or not so little) place where you can follow all your favorite blogs, and it logs all their posts in one convenient place so you can keep up with all the latest posts without having to go to each blog individually.


And if you don't already have a ton of blogs you follow, you can do some exploring and search Bloglovin by category, like photography, food, or fashion, and you can also find a specific blog by its url.


Handy little place. So if you're on there, I would love for you to follow me there! And if you're not, do give it a look! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!