!( - )

!( - )

January 24, 2014

Friday Favorites: Chocolate and Gold and their Musical Equivalent...


It's Friday! And time for three of my favorites at the moment:

1) I'm currently pretty addicted to these:


I have never been a dark chocolate fan, but these are free of gluten, wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, and shellfish (what IS in them??) and meet my current diet needs' requirements. And they do not taste like dark chocolate. They are amazing.

2) This nail polish:


Essie's "Good as Gold." I saw this nail polish a while back on Pinterest and finally tracked it down recently. This stuff is just so me. Keep an eye out for it in a future Wear-It Wednesday Post!

3) This song:


I first heard this song when the duo debuted it on The Voice a couple months ago. I tend to multitask while I watch TV, and it made me stop whatever I was doing and watch. It was captivating, and the official music video is even more so (warning if you're not into crying...).

This song makes the writer in me excited and hopeful that there can be songs of substance that are also enormously popular finding their way into the market today. And it also shows that repetitiveness can be deep and meaningful if done just right. Incredible song, incredible performance.

And now it's gettin' to be time to go paint my nails gold again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!