!( - )

!( - )

February 26, 2014

Autumn in Winter


So if you've read my About Me page (which if you haven't, I totally invite you to do ;) or if you know me at all, you know I love to be dressed up. Meaning, presentable to the outside world: something that doesn't happen a lot thanks to this body of mine and all its problems.

I've been going to a new doctor for treatment 2-3 times a week for four months now, so when most people would be in sweat pants and a hoodie, I take it as my time to get all dressed up... So it just occurred to me the other day, Why am I not taking pictures at these times? Why?? I don't know, but I am now!







Tank top: Old Navy
Sweater: Cato
Jeans: Walmart
Boots: Cato (which my husband picked out for me :)
Necklace: JCPenney
Bracelets: No idea ;) but probably Goodys way back when

[Yes, once in a blue moon I find jewelry in a regular store that I have to have. This necklace is one of those occurrences...]

So I have to take off my giant boots for the doctor to do acupuncture--so what? It's worth the trouble! ;)

And the whole 3/4-sleeves thing? Yeah, this is crazy. We just had a blizzard last week, literally. Though technically it is a sweater, but still. Crazy. Crazy awesomeness! So here I am in my fall colors in the dead of springy winter. But ah, put-together-ness. :)

P.S. Linking up here:
http://stylelixir.com/category/style-sessions





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!