!( - )

!( - )

March 5, 2014

Stormy Weather


The weather just can't make up its mind--3/4-length sleeves in last week's Wear-It Wednesday, and now this one was shot right before a blizzard. Yay for March!




But bigger yay for clearance skinny jeans! Yep, don't mean to brag but rather proclaim my tickled-ness with this find: they cost $2--new. :O

Shirt: Walmart
Sweater: Cato
Jeans: Roses
Boots: Cato

I cannot wait to be done with sweaters for a while. So here's hoping the rest of March's Wear-It Wednesdays start looking more like March!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!