!( - )

!( - )

June 13, 2014

My Friday Five: Jewelry, Awards, and Boo on Google

This year I've finally remembered--today's 4 years since Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend. :D Man alive, kinda feels like, just four years? Holy crap has a lot happened since then. Dated for a year and a half, engaged for three months, now married for two years. And yeah, we're still dating. <3

Meanwhile, on to my Friday five!

1~ Did you see all the new Katya Valera pieces I shared on Monday? :D


2~ This is such a nifty little diy gift idea from Lavender's Blue! It has tons of potential, beyond just song lyrics.

3~ I was nominated for The Sunshine Award this weekend! Did you see my ginormous 11-11-11-11 post on it on Tuesday? ;) And more importantly, did you see the 11 amazing bloggers I nominated? Take a look, and check them out!

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-sunshine-award.html

4~ I just found this post from This, Too so lovely. Both words and pictures. As was this post from Belong with Wildflowers. Equally lovely, in a completely different way.

5~ And you guys have got to be tired of me mentioning this. But the issue still exists, so I haven't reached the ends of the earth yet: I am so tired of Google making people no-reply bloggers. It's really not nice of them. If you comment on my blog, I like to email you in reply so I know you see it, and soo many lovely commenters are still under the no-reply blogger curse! Please don't make me go huntin' you down all over the google-sphere... Please, please, take a look at this post to determine if you are a no-reply blogger and, if you are, how to fix it. (It's not hard--I had to do it once!) Pretty please? And share this with ev-er-y-body!! Thank you muchness. :)

Hope you guys have a great weekend! :)






P.S. Linking up with Little Friday, Lovely Thursdays, Friday Favorites, That Friday Blog Hop, Friday Favorites, Five on Friday, Fab Favorites, High Five for Friday, Link Love

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary - hope you have a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewelry is so gorgeous!!!! Congrats on the award, that is awesome. And YES I can't agree enough with number 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!

    Best, Mree

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does someone learn how to be a blog designer?? How did you learn to do this?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!