!( - )

!( - )

November 24, 2014

Grateful

It's time for Grateful Heart Monday again, starting out this special week of Thanksgiving. So this week, I just want to list what I am most grateful for this year.


| A marriage that baffles me by its beautiful existence every day.

| A husband who chose me selflessly and loves me with his caretaking every single day.

| Music to capture life in a form we could never express and to not just get us through the day but add an irreplaceable element to it.

| A new, clean, beautiful apartment to call our home after a year of waiting, and a first home and family to go back to in WV.

| The gift of creativity, without which I would not be me.

| Continuing passions like Katya Valera and the joy the design process brings regardless of sales.

| Newly found passions, like KV Designs, where I can sit down and make a new blog or Etsy banner whenever I take the notion.

| Rediscovered passions and changes to come.

| Decisions reasoned through and made.

| That I know I'm sick, and that I'm not sicker than I am.

| So many more food options now than I was aware of just one year ago.

| Strides made in the effort to remove chemicals from my life.

| A God Who never goes anywhere, no matter how far we go.

Ember Grey: Grateful Heart

I still plan to be back tomorrow and Wednesday, but for now, have a great Thanksgiving week!


Image Map

1 comment:

  1. All of this, I love. "A God who never goes anywhere, no matter how far we go." Brings tears to my eyes. Our God is so, so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!