!( - )

!( - )

July 27, 2015

Announcing: Streetlights at Midnight

I mentioned in my last post that it's hard to believe there was ever a time I didn't know what Etsy was. It's also hard to believe that I am now announcing my third Etsy shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StreetlightsMidnight

It's true: I began with Katya Valera in 2011, added KV Designs last summer, and now Streetlights at Midnight is born!

While this is my third shop, it is the first where I feel like I might actually be putting my degree to use! You know, that thing I killed myself worked four years for. And while I have had a couple of greeting cards published by a greeting card company in the past, I have tons more where they came from. But I've found submitting greeting cards to be difficult, time-consuming, and disappointing. So why not sell them myself?

"Hard to See the Sun" card available here / / / Also available in a quote printable here

This new shop offers original, instant download, super-freaking-affordable, just-print-and-fold-in-half greeting cards for all kinds of occasions and also 5x7" and 8x10" printable wall quotes. Plus all the designs currently listed are black and white--perfect for us lucky ones without color printers!

"Big Hug" card available here

I've been working on filling this shop for a while and there are plenty more to come. But to quote Monica, "I am just one tiny person!" so just hang on as I add more, very slowly but surely.

"My Healer" quote printable available here

Currently offered are Birthday, Encouragement, Love, Miss You, and Thinking of You Cards, along with Chronic Illness Cards. That's right--cards written specifically to give to your chronically ill loved one. I know it's hard to know what to say or do to help--so I've made it easy for you (in addition to writing this post). And being ill myself, I have a good idea of what we need to hear! Plus, my Faith, Life, and Love quote printables also include chronic illness-related quotes. You're welcome!

"Don't Know What to Say" card available here

Plus, as if the prices weren't already insanely low, I offer four Bargain Bundles on purchases of 2 and 3 cards and 2 and 3 quote printables!

"Coffee x Chocolate" quote printable available here / / / Also available in a card here

"The Bird" quote printable available here

You might be wondering what on earth Streetlights at Midnight has to do with Katya Valera and KV Designs. Well it doesn't. ;) It's its own happy thing for its own happy reasons. You can read the story behind the name on my shop's About page.

"Happy & Blessed" quote printable available here

And one disclaimer I must include: In case you're thinking "How on earth is she running three shops? I thought she was sick??" Please take a look at this post. :)

I hope you'll hop on over to Streetlights at Midnight and take a look around--everybody needs a card for some occasion or another. And this way you don't even have to leave the house to find it! And quote prints are the perfect touch for your bedroom or collage wall! I'd also love for you to give my shop a like on Facebook so you can see all the new additions as soon as they're listed. You can also follow me on Instagram for such updates. Happy shopping! :)

- - - - -

New to shopping Etsy? Take a look at this post for 5 tips to make your experience much smoother. :)

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2015/07/5-etsy-shopping-tips-to-improve-your.html

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!