!( - )

!( - )

June 14, 2016

Drops of Summertime Has Arrived!


I thought I was excited about my Spring Collection at Katya Valera in March, but I think I am even more excited about the Summer Collection, and it is officially now available for purchase in the shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/katyavalera

"Drops of Summertime" is inspired by the quintessential moments of summer days and nights, from beach breezes to campground stargazing. 

Cirrus Sky necklace | $30

Honey Strands convertible bracelet/necklace | $40.50


Sunbeams earrings | $23

Sea Moss earrings | $22.50

Golden Waves earrings | $25

That's right--each piece is inspired by one of summer's most-loved events, elements, and memories, and you can find your favorite moment in the 35 necklaces, bracelets, and earrings in silver, gold, gunmetal, and bronze. I'm sharing just a few of my favorites here, but you can of course see them all on Etsy.

Watermelon necklace | $37.50

Iris necklace | $40.50

Sea Breeze bracelet | $33

Fruit Salad bracelet | $39

Sunkissed necklace | $54

Tea Party necklace | $48

Lemon Meringue necklace | $46

Pool Blue earrings | $24

Strawberry Picking necklace | $42

There are so many more not pictured here, so be sure to check out the rest of the collection in my shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/katyavalera
Which is your favorite? See them all here!


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!